Pick a few lines of dialogue that mean something to you.
As people guess the film/show, strike out that entry.
If possible, after the film is guessed, explain why that movie/show made the list.
1. Humans are SUPERIOOOOOOOOOR!
This is Farscape, my all-time favorite television show.
2. These people are our FOOD.
cumaeansybil got Blade, one of my completely mindless favorites.
3. Not fish. Snake scale.
recursive got Blade Runner, a film whose Phoenix premiere took place at the theater where I worked when I was a kid.
4. That's right up there with my other favorite expression of yours, "bang the shit out of her."
This is City Slickers, a movie I have seen more than any other, although I don't know why I like it. It's dumb.
5. Can I put my clothes back on now?
This is Diva, a French film from the '80s and the only foreign movie in existence that I like that my father does not.
6. The commander is on deck!
This is Galaxy Quest, the film pirateguillermo and I consider "our movie."
7. I am nobody's bitch!
This is The One, the first movie where I met pirateguillermo's friends.
8. I am the supreme being, I'm not entirely dim.
This is Time Bandits, the first Terry Guilliam movies I fell in love with.
9. Hard cheese, old man.
This is School for Scoundrels, a hilarious film that informs most of my social skills, pathetically enough.
10. I shot an arrow in the air. She fell to earth in Barclay Square.
hobbitblue got Kind Hearts and Coronets, one of two movies that I used to watch with my Dad.
11. Hence the expression "as greedy as a pig."
This is Snatch, one of those films that I can watch forever.
12. I'm sorry I lost you your set of steak knives.
This is A Few Good Men, my favorite modern classic.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
13. Guy Lombardo?
This is The Yellow Submarine, one of my favorite childhood movies and the first one I saw at the Valley Art Theater.
14. But you're so damned ugly.
This is Planet of the Apes, the first film my brother and I watched together and agreed on.
15. I've always said that the basis for any friendship is that the two people don't hate each other.
This is The Matchmaker, my favorite modern romance because nobody in it acts like a moron, except the moron.
16. How's the serenity?
This is The Castle, a film pirateguillermo introduced me to that is the sweetest, most wonderful movie ever.