- Why would you do that? Because I want a change. I'm tired of my hair not doing what I want it to.
- What are you going to tell people? I don't understand this question at all. What's to explain? Hair. No hair. It's pretty self-evident.
- How long are you going to keep it shaved? I'm going to shave it once, then just let it grow back. By the time it's cold again, I should have hair.
- What will your boss do? Do? Nothing. He'll likely say "Hmmm. What's up with that?" and then tell me that he thinks it's a good idea because it's so hot out, and whatever other opinions he may have he will wisely keep to himself. My boss is much more interested in my job performance than my hair. Let's face it, it's already blue and I have facial piercings and he thinks I walk on water.
I have also decided that I'm going to take the hair and sell it on eBay.
- Who the hell would buy that? No idea, but I'm fairly certain that it's nobody I would ever, EVER want to meet in person. Really, I just want to see what kind of people would bid on my hair on eBay.
- How much do you think you'll get? Again, no idea. Whatever I get, it'd better cover postage. I think I'll have to put in a reserve of something like five bucks.
I have a few worries of my own that nobody else has expressed:
So, here I go. Wish me luck. I think I may actually have to open a Flickr account so I can post the pictures.