Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry


I just moved, so of course I have to re-register to vote. In California, you can do that online!

Put in your information, confirm it, and they send you a hardcopy confirmation of your voting information. Sign it and drop it into the postage-paid envelope and you're registered.



( 1 comment — Leave a comment )
Sep. 8th, 2004 01:51 am (UTC)
You can also just do the obligatory DMV change of address (required within 10 days of moving) and they update your info on voter rolls.
( 1 comment — Leave a comment )